Keeping you updated with "Happenings" around...Gist, Relationship, Romance.

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 28 May 2016

12 Lies Nigerian Guys Tells Just To Enter Your Pant Gala

You know those lines Nigeria guys use when they like or, in the other way, like you too, at least that’s what they say they do. You know know those default words they use, I’ve heard them all, and I want to share it. If you still feel there's more to add to this, kindly let us know in the comment box below.

Its fun and dont forget to share for your friends.

1. “You look familiar.”
The Nigerian pick-up line as old as our independence.
2. “I only want to get to know you.”
He actually means “know” in the biblical sense.
3. “I just want us to be friends.”
The screensaver lie. He is still planning you.
4. “I’m single.”
Single = Less than 3 women.
5. “I have a girlfriend but we are having issues.”
Sure, you'll always have issues.






6. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”
Before Nko??
7. “She is just a friend.”
Really Tell me more
8. “I’m ignoring other girls because of you.”
Kontinu...Na so..U too dey lie
9. “I’m not like other guys.”
Before nko? What will u say?
10. “I’d never cheat on you.”
He actually means he’ll never get caught.
11. “I love you.”
After just 5 minutes of meeting you. Oshey, Disney Prince.
12. “I’m ready for marriage.”
Be ready for 10 years engagement lol











No comments:

Post a Comment